• LOCKED OR SWIVELLING WHEELS? YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR MIND WHEN YOU LIKE!
• An exclusive control on the chassis allows you to adjust the front wheels of the Book 51 S chassis with just one movement, selecting locked or swivelling wheels - there is no need to bend down.
The ultra-resistant Soft Ride wheels with tread of the Book 51 S chassis adjusts to the surface you are moving on. This means you can travel comfortably even in unusual situations, such as wet areas, uneven terrain, pavements in town, paved surfaces, gravel and dust roads.
• OPEN IT, FOLD IT, PUSH IT WITH ONE HAND AND WITHOUT WORRIES.
• Pushing Book 51 S is a pleasure. You can open it, fold it and push it with just one hand. It closes with a book fold and, when folded, it is free standing and takes up very little room. You can move it effortlessly like a trolley case thanks to the central handle for transport. The height of the single handlebar with a refined leather look insert can be adjusted.It was designed to provide people of different height, size (even foot size!) with an ergonomic grip. The finishing touch is a large storage basket with the "easy load" system.
• EASY DRIVE SYSTEM: LESS EFFORT AND MORE FUN.
• The innovative Peg Perego suspension wheels and 12 ball bearings give you 360° of agile movement. This means perfect manoeuvring ease, even on uneven surfaces, and 30% less effort compared to ordinary pushchairs. The front wheels are lockable swivel wheels and the rear ones, which are larger to ensure excellent performance, have a centralised brake.