Made from high-grade soft neoprene, our buoyancy jacket offers superb lateral and longitudinal stretch, as well as allowing a snug and comfortable fit. The Original Konfidence Jacket is a swim vest that incorporates eight internal float pockets, which positions the buoyancy around the wearer's torso and, most importantly, below the water line. This provides the stability to give the wearer confidence and freedom in the water, whilst crucially allowing their arms to remain free and unencumbered, helping them to learn and practise swimming strokes.
As the wearer's ability progresses, the floats of our flagship buoyancy swimming aid can be removed in pairs to reduce the buoyancy and encourage further development, making The Original Konfidence Jacket fully adjustable for your child's swimming skill level. Eventually, all floats are dispensed with and the user is a fully independent swimmer!
Whatever age a child first goes in the water, they want to feel safe and secure. That's what makes our swim jackets perfect for introducing the wearer to the joys of swimming and having fun in this environment. Made from neoprene fabric, they provide warmth, comfort and a feeling of security, while the bright yellow back provides high visibility for parents.
• Top quality neoprene and soft Lycra binding for softness and comfortable fit
• For safety and comfort, a good chunky, self-locking YKK brand zip is standard
• Provides thermal and sun protection; it is 100% UV protective on covered areas
• The design wraps around the child's torso and keeps arms free for swimming
• The trademark bright yellow back provides high visibility for parents